Kid Answers about Mom
Kid Answers about Mom...by Emma(10 years old)
Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
We are sisters.
2. What makes mom happy?
When we dance together.
3. What makes mom sad?
When me and my brothers disagree.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Very cute and very friendly.
6. How old is your mom?
She is 39...or I think 29.
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sit reading books in bed & collect camels.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Talk with God and read her Bible.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
For writing songs.
11. What is your mom really good at?
My mom is really good at putting smiles on peoples faces.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Volunteers at the Pregnancy Center.
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
That she's 100% an American girl.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Have girl time painting nails, talk about what's going on in our lives...
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Were both American girls with a lot in common.